Since we are starting to get more invites to speak and minister we thought it good to have a page that will give more information on our travels and road trips…
- 21 – 23 April – Gisborne, New Zealand – Read the testimonies here…
- 15 May 2011 – I will be speaking at Fusion Church in Auckland on Sunday 15 May at their 7pm service. Click on the link to go to their website. Fusion is located at 44G Portage Road, New Lynn
- 17 – 19 June – We are heading down to City Life Churchdown in Tauranga!
- 17 June @ 7pm
- 18 June @ 7pm
- 19 June @ 10am
- 13-14 August – Palmerston North. We are road tripping down to meet with a group of people in Palmy. We will be sharing on grace, healing, the new covenant and the new creation. If you can make it, come join us!
- 11 September 2011 - I will be back at Fusion Church in Auckland for the 10am morning session. Come join us if your in the area!
- 8 October – San Jose, CA, USA
- 12 – 14 October – South Bend, Indiana, USA
North American Grace Conference – We are looking forward to our first international ministry trip! Going to speak at this conference with Lucas Miles, Dr. Jim Richards, Andrew Farley, Victor King and Andrew Wommack is doing a video appearnance. For more details visit the website!
- 16 October – Newnan, Georgia
Forward Church – Pastored by Clint & Sara Byars. We are stopping in for the Sunday morning service with Clint & Sara. Clint will also be a workshop speaker at the North America Grace Conference!
- 18 – 19 October – Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Eagle’s Nest Ministries – This is a shelter ministry we will be helping out at for a few days. Not exactly sure what we will be doing once we get there but with Jesus it is always fun anyway! More details coming soon…
- 21 – 23 October – Hazlehurst, Georgia, USA
El Bethel Church – We will be teaching and ministering for 3 days with Ps. Brett Roberts and the crew from El Bethel Church about all sorts of good stuff about The New Covenant, Healing, The New Creation. It’s going to be good! More details coming soon…
- Dec/Jan – Sunny South Africa & Hong Kong
We don’t have any confirmed engagements but we will be back in our home country for about 4 weeks visiting friends and family. There are a couple of people who have already asked us to come minister while we are there so hopefully this section will be updated soon… After South Africa we will visit our CCI family in Hong Kong.